Visual time immune states.
Fixed the incorrectly displaying paused states on entities:
Currently working on a new theme with all 2.5D sprites. May have to rework the sprite engine to support overlapping sprites in the correct order using x/y based z-indexes.
- All black floors
- Walls are brick-like
- To give contrast to floor/objects which are all less busy/noisy
- Color walls will look the same as normal walls (with some exceptions for smooth connections)
- Colors (lights) instead of lasers
- Full tiles will be a certain color for the sources
- Re-directions will also be the same color for a smooth connection
- Mixtures that used to show 2 beams, now will show mixed colors
- Mirrors are all reworked to make more sense
- Removed double mirrors
- Side-to-side mirrors are simple triangular prisms
- Floor-to-side mirrors are square bracket shaped prisms
- Goal blocks are cubes
- Can see inside colors on all visible sides
- Time areas will fill the tile to represent an area
- Anything else missed here will be a surprise!